The 2015 Nissan Titan?
Even though my recent test drives of the current Ram, Tundra, Silverado, Titan, and F150 left me convinced I should buy the F150, I want the Titan...I don't know what it is, I've thought they were fantastic looking trucks since they first came out, and the thing certainly was fun to drive even if it felt like it had fixed rods in place of the suspension. So I'm curious if the next Titan will be able to beat the competition vs just winning an irrational desire contest.
I've read all sorts of stuff over the past 4-5 years:
- it's going to be here in 2012....wait no 2013...er 2014...definitely 2015!
- it's going to be a Dodge Ram
- it's going to have a 4cyl cummins option
- it's going to have a variety of engine packages
- it's going to be on the NV chassis
- it's going to be bigger, smaller, more powerful, more economical, more expensive, less expensive etc
Is there any solid idea what we might get in a year or two?
Read responses in forums.vwvortex.com