2001 VR6 Jetta GLX cranks but will not fire
I have been reading on many forums, and I am trying to confirm my issue. To start I was driving home the other night, car just stalled out and would not start back up, at all. Just cranks over and over. Things I have checked
- I am getting a spark from the plugs
- Fuel pump primes when key is turned on
- Fuel comes out of lines, even more so when key is switched over so pressure should be ok, I have not checked exact pressure due to not having a gauge.
- I have checked all relays under the steering wheel (just visual) some had brownish on the connectors and I cleaned all that off.
- All fuses are good and not blown (voltage meter also showed power coming to a few key fuses I checked.
I am down to a few things that I have read could be possible causes
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Not sure what else to really check
Read responses in forums.vwvortex.com